Sunday, 9 August 2026

Bershka top and shorts

 Bershka top and shorts

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a top and short set I had recently bought from bershka. As soon as I saw this top and shorts set I had to buy it as I felt it was perfect for my holiday to Rome and I loved the colour / style of the set .

Bershka sells unique , stylish , fashionable , affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone . 

You will always find something you like in bershka .

Bershka ruffle strap top in denim blue comes in 3 colours  red , blue and white . The top has a stripe design , a v neck , sleeveless design , adjustable straps and is a regular fit . 

Bershka rustic shorts with elasticated waist in blue comes in 3 colours blue , red and white . The shorts have a stripe design , drawstring waistband , side pockets and is a regular fit . 


I paired the look with the shorts and with sandals . You can pair the look with jeans , the shorts or a skirt and with sandals , trainers or flat shoes . 

This set is perfect for an everyday wear on a hot summers day to the beach or even just casually . 

Bershka: ruffle strap top in denim blue

Price : £17.99

Bershka : rustic shorts with elasticated waist in blue 

Price : £19.99











No comments:

Post a Comment