Sunday, 27 September 2026

New look skirt






New look skirt

For this weeks blog i decided to blog about a skirt I had recently bought from new look . As soon as I saw this skirt I just knew it would be perfect for autumn . I loved the style and the colour of the skirt.

 New look sells unique , fashionable , affordable and stylish clothes that are suitable for everyone . I always find something I like in new look .

The  ponte check pleated skirt is made from ponte jersey and has a flattering a line cut with preppy knife pleats with addd flair . The skirt is a mid waist skirt with stretchy waistband , is comfortable and true to its size . 

I paired the look with a tshirt and with trainers .

You can pair the look with a jumper , a tshirt and with trainers , flat shoes or with boots .

New look : ponte check pleated skirt 

Price : £22.99


No comments:

Post a Comment