Sunday, 4 October 2026

Miss selfridge knit rib dress





 Miss selfridge knit rib dress

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a dress I had recently bought from Miss selfridge . As soon as I saw the dress I just knew I had to buy it . I loved how cosy  the dress looked . I loved the colour and the style of the dress .

Miss Selfridge sells unique , stylish , fashionable and affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone . Miss selfridge is now sold via ASOS .

ASOS sells various brands including miss Selfridge , bershka , pull & bear , new look and many more and of course including its own brand asos . 

The knit rib dress has a round neck, long sleeves , is a regular fit ,has slits in the sleeves , is true to its size and is a perfect fit .

I paired the look with trainers .

You can pair the look with trainers , flat shoes , knee high boots or boots . 

Miss Selfridge : rib knit dress

Price : £29.99 


No comments:

Post a Comment