Sunday, 11 October 2026

Primark skirt




 Primark skirt 

For this weeks blog I decided to blog about a skirt I had recently bought from primark . As soon as I saw this skirt I thought it was a very me skirt . I loved the style , the pattern and colour of the skirt .

Primark sells unique , stylish , fashionable and affordable clothes that are suitable for everyone . In primark you will always find something you like .

The skirt is a pleated check mini skirt designed with a tailored , fitted waistband and has an all over check print . The length is mini with a zip fastening and true to its size .

I paired the look with trainers and a brown top .

You can pair the look with a T-shirt, jumper or  a long sleeve top . You can wear trainers , boots or knee high boots .

Primark : pleated check mini skirt 

Price :  £10



No comments:

Post a Comment